Careers at PBE
We love our mission and enjoy our work.
We are always seeking talented candidates for a wide range of roles, from the manufacturing floor to front office. PBE associates are committed to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. PBE is dedicated to providing a safe and enriching work environment, along with a fulfilling work-life balance.
If this is the next job you're looking for, apply today!
OUR ASSOCIATESMeet some of our talented PBE associates and learn their story
Director of Marketing
• Third year at PBE
• From HR to Customer Service to Marketing, Ann's consumer focus is a perfect fit
• A mother of five and founder of the PBE Running Group
"Coming from a large publicly held company, it's been refreshing to work at PBE. I've had the opportunity to get involved in cross-functional projects, build new skills, and grow my career in new directions!"
"Management really cares and will listen to my concerns and accommodate when necessary. I've finally found work-life balance in my career."
Research and Development Specialist
• Dr. Zheng is a chemical engineer by training with a PhD from Tulane University
• Also holds an MBA in Finance and is an adjunct faculty at Tiffin University
• Joined PBE in 2015, specializing in product development and process improvement
Sr. Manager, Information Technology
• A 30-year veteran of PBE
• Started at PBE at age 19, working on the factory floor.
• With the help of PBE's tuition contribution plan, Tim earned a degree in Electronics and moved into the IT department.
"PBE has been a part of my life and my family’s life for 30 years. They value uplifting the lives of their associates and customers – and I’m a direct recipient of that mission."
The purpose of this position is to support ISO 9001 maintenance efforts; provide statistical expertise geared toward quality improvements; provide expertise and guidance in regards to statistical thinking, sampling plans, FMEA and control plan implementation, process capability studies and measurement system analysis.
The process engineer will develop, identify, and implement machine process settings and operational procedures that optimize machine safety, performance, and product quality. The process engineer identifies continuous improvement processes and controls to improve performance and quality.