Manufacture Your Career
A PEOPLE COMPANY
Join a team that changes lives at Principle Business Enterprises. We’re a family run, values-driven organization with big hearts and true passion about what we do. We have openings in our corporate office and in our manufacturing operations for skilled, technical and entry-level positions, available across all shifts so you can find a position that fits your life.
See Our Manufacturing Jobs First-Hand
- Entry-level positions available starting over $17/hour + $1.00 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Skilled and Technical positions available starting over $20/hour
- Opportunities to grow with us – up to over $30/hour
- Enjoy food samples from PBE’s Chef
Apply online today to meet our team, learn about exceptional benefits, tour the plant and see how we work first-hand.
One of the Region’s Best Benefits Packages
Healthcare and Wellness
Family-First Flexibility and Support
Your job will be here when you return.
Health Insurance and 401(k)
* Rate is for single-member Consumer-Driven Health Plan. Higher rates apply to other plans and additional member coverage.
** Loan is available for Consumer-Driven Health Plan.
*** Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Principle Business Enterprises. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com
- 100% match on the first 1% contributed
- 50% match on the next 5% contributed
So – if an Associate contribute 6% (or more), PBE will add an extra 3.5% match into their 401(k).
Who We Are
You’re treated as so much more than “a number” here. We focus on supporting and growing our team members. Our mission is to uplift, enlighten, and enrich the lives of our Assoicates as well as the thousands who rely on our products daily to live with greater dignity, freedom, and confidence. Come work with purpose.
- Be part of a family-run company focused on creating a positive, productive, and safe work experience
- Work in a team built on collaboration, trust, respect, and responsibility
- Grow to your potential with coaching, training, and tuition support opportunities